Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For the Love of Houston

Last week we took a quick trip down to Houston to celebrate my dad's 50th. It was wonderful to see family again and I fell in love with the place. Here are some reason's why:

Seeing siblings play with Mac
The Menil Collection
beautiful art and architecture, plus oil money = no admission fee :)
I've never been a fan of Bulldogs before but Brutus changed my mind.
The Houston Children's Museum
Mac was in awe and loved every second of it
Marcela's cooking
Reminding me of the joys of fried plantains

5 comments:

Nicole Hansen said...

I'm so glad you all had a good time!

Ashley said...

Hey Danielle, Looks so fun! And thanks for the recipe. Can't wait to try it. It looks a little TOO good actually. Let me know when you are in Utah next and we will definitely get our little guys together!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Bulldogs are the best!!

Ashley said...

Hey lady! Got the call from your Mom about the baby clothes and I set aside some really darling ones for you. Email me your address and I will pop them in the mail.

xoxo

cmhouston said...

How’s it going, Down the Hatch?

Thank you for sharing your fun times at the Children's Museum of Houston.

We’d like to invite you to post your photos to our Flickr group page: www.flickr.com/groups/cmhouston/

Post comments on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cmhouston

And follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cmhouston

Thanks for visiting us and we hope you to see you soon!