Monday, February 2, 2009

Tightening the Belt

The recession has hit the Hatch family hard, thus we've been reduced to participating in two-for-one night skiing on Mount Spokane. Being the savvy individuals that we are, Cam and I decided that a nice night of snowboarding took precedence over attending a free class on debt reduction. We'll see how this innovative economic strategy plays out over time :)
And a quick Mac update: He's just over seven months and is on the cusp of crawling. He enjoys munching on cereal and laughing with his dad. He's also started mumbling "dadadada" for long periods of time, so I'm hoping "mamama" is next.

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

That baby is so cute! Look at those cheeks! I'm excited to see you guys in May.

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

WOW....what a cute kid...I mean I know a cute kid when I see one and that is a cute kid.

Nicole Hansen said...

Love that snow baby!