Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend with Grammy

My mom flew into town for the weekend and we had so much fun visiting and were sad to see her go. Not only is she one of my best friends but you've got to love having a house guest who can't stand to see dirty dishes and takes it upon herself to tidy up :)
Here are Mom and Mac on a stroll around the neighborhood.
Mac looking happy in spite of the fact that his hat is a bit too small for his large Hatch head.
Mac sporting his new well fitting hat.
Enjoying a good book in his diaper.
And finally defying gender norms in his new pink bumbo chair which we couldn't pass up on at half the regular price.


5 comments:

Meikel said...

He is simply the cutest boy I have ever seen!

Janetta said...

He's adorable there with his totally beautiful grandma! If your mom is reading this...HI NICOLE! And don't you just love Bumbo seats? What a fun post.

Erin Vorkink said...

Nothing like a Mom! Mac is so flipin cute.

Sarah M said...

What a cute little guy! I love the pink bumbo. We're borrowing a nice little blue one for Laura.

Nicole Hansen said...

Yea! Things must be up and working again, I'm finally able to leave a comment on your blog. I had such a good time with you guys and I miss the little man already!