Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged-6 Quirks

My friend Emily tagged me so here goes, six quirks:

1) I'm double jointed in my fingers so when i point at something my finger points up.
2) From years of fencing and playing volleyball my right arm is definitely slightly larger than my left.
3) I don't know many baby songs so I've been making up new lyrics to songs i do know when I sing to Mac, my favorite so far is Bob Dylan's 'The Diapers (times) they are a changin'
4) I'm not sure if this counts as a quirk but I've never eaten a pickle or any other pickled vegetable, i'm not one for brine.
5) I love walking through and scanning the shelves of a library and flipping through random books that catch my eye.
6) I've probably seen the six hour A&E Pride and Prejudice about 20 times, but in my defense I did stop short of joining the Colin Firth online conference at Wellesley.

Ok, I tag my madre, Es, Patty and Jen.

1 comments:

Nicole Hansen said...

The pickle thing seems completely reasonable to me!