Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Vacation

Cameron and I had a much needed three day vacation at the lovely Gaylord Texan in Dallas courtesy of the Deloitte summer intern conference. There was a little too much networking to be extremely restful but all in all it was a great time.
 Who needs the real Alamo when you can visit an air conditioned recreation in Dallas?

 Again we avoided the heat by wrangling cattle indoors and playing golf with a mister and fan installed above.
 Back in SLC with my mom. We took a trip to the farmers market which is quite the production these days. I remember going there with Sarita the summer after soph. year and my disastrous encounter with goat milk yogurt, i still shudder at the thought.



 And finally our hike at Bridal Veil Falls with Grammy.














3 comments:

Sarah M said...

L is getting very blonde! I love seeing what you're up to. I totally forgot about the incident involving goats milk yogurt, but I do love to remember our fun times that summer relaxing in our recliners, going to bed early and hosting dinner parties. Oh, and the neighbors...I was just thinking of that the other day for some reason.

Danielle Hatch said...

ha ha I forgot about our door taping neighbor :) I love that we gave him cookies and he gave us a random pamphlet. good times!

mooshercat said...

Come back! I miss you guys already! New Years is too long to wait!