Sunday, July 15, 2012

The End is Near

We have about five days left in Spokane before the big move to Houston and I'm beginning to feel a little dizzy about the prospect of starting over in a new city. In the meantime we've been trying to make the most of our last few weeks by visiting family and friends, seeing new sights, and visiting our favorite hangouts. 
 Cameron and I fancy ourselves quite the amateur photographers, and as proof here's the best self portrait from our anniversary camp out near Sandpoint, ID. 
 The boys and I hanging out on the lawn after church.


 We had a lovely Sunday dinner with Cameron's grandma Patty and her husband Vic. Patty inspires me as she continues to pursue her love of dancing and travel well into her 80's.

We took a trip to the park with our friends the Hawkins who we will miss dearly. 

 Our attempt at reverse psychology was clearly a big success as we asked Mac and Lucy to make their grumpiest face for the camera.
 The boys at the lake near Aunt Jill's house.



4 comments:

Haley Krumblis said...

You can't leave Spokanne!!! I haven't made it through to see you yet!!! However, Ryan does have family in Houston, so we may see you there then:). Have a safe trip and a great move!

Danielle Hatch said...

Please come visit us in Houston, it would be great to see a familiar face down there!

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

Your family is beautiful! I can see the different personalities in each of your little guys! Good luck in your new endeavors! My cousin is a state trooper in Houston and one of my besties lives in Houston too :) you will definitely have to get used to the place, but really thats any place you move to. There are so many beautiful places to visit and see in Texas. are you going back to school or is Cam? Or did one of you get a job there? Safe travels! You look as beautiful as always ❤

Danielle Hatch said...

Es, great to hear from you! Cameron is going to get his MBA at Rice so we'll just be down there for a few years. I hope life is well for you in CA. Every time I see a pic of Riley on facebook I can't believe how much she has grown. I will definitely always miss the beach life in good ol' Carp.