Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ahh, to travel....

This morning I've spent too much time snuggled up in my pj's looking at random design blogs from france and italia and it has made me nostalgic for a nice cioccolata calda and the beautiful architecture of firenze.

Here we are enjoying the best (and thickest) hot chocolate in the world.

My favorite italian man, my wonderful professor Filippo Caprioglio.

My favorite italian home, Palladio's Villa Rotunda.

And finally the beautiful countryside, 17th century buildings, and new modernist structures all side by side.

4 comments:

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

Danielle! Your so lucky! I can't believe your in Italy! Did you take the Mac? Have fun!

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

Okay wait...maybe your not in Italy and just dreaming what life used to be before man and child;)

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

Okay...When I read it I missed the word...nostalgic. Now I know your HOME! At least you've been there, done that. I'm sure you will do it again at some point;)

Nicole Hansen said...

Yes you will do it again and I will be right there with you this time!
Mamasita