Thursday, July 31, 2008

swellesley reunion

This past weekend Cam and I took a break from our grueling month long vacation and drove over to Seattle to visit with my good friends from Wellesley.
Mac made a new friend, little Laura McPhee.
Sarah, Britta, Camron and John formed quite the rock band, alas my own attempt at taking over the microphone netted me a lowly 33% which I believe more than validates my years of lip-syncing in church.



Britta holding Mac and the perfect shot to show off his little chicken legs.




2 comments:

Nicole Hansen said...

How great to see all your old Wellesley buds again. Sarah's baby is a cutie; almost as cute as Mac. Almost.

And... we all know where you get your beautiful singing voice! :-)

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

Mac has the cutest chicken legs ever!! Love em! I didn't know he had such chicken legs. Totally cute.I predict he will be a runner with those long legs! So cute!